We hope you'll find our website useful, informative and fun. Please visit often and tell your friends about us. All we ask in return is that you abide by the Terms and Conditions that follow. Please read them carefully, because when you use our site, you automatically agree to them.
LASLAE.COM ("LASLAE.COM ") maintains its websites as a service to the Internet community. Access to and use of LASLAE.COM is subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and all applicable laws. LASLAE.COM may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this posting.
The entire content (images and text) of LASLAE.COM is copyrighted and except as provided herein, may not be distributed, downloaded, modified, edited, reused, reposted, reproduced, transmitted, performed, displayed or otherwise used or distributed by any mechanical or electronic means without the expressed written permission of LASLAE.COM.
LASLAE.COM will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up–to–date information on LASLAE.COM , but LASLAE.COM makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. All users agree that all access and use of LASLAE.COM and the content thereof is at your own risk. Neither LASLAE.COM nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering LASLAE.COM shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access, use or inability to use LASLAE.COM, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof.
LASLAE.COM makes no warranties or representations about any non–LASLAE.COM website which you may access. LASLAE.COM makes every effort to "link" only with websites that share our high standards. However, LASLAE.COM has no control over links made to LASLAE.COM websites by third parties. When you access a non–LASLAE.COM website, please understand that it is independent from LASLAE.COM. LASLAE.COM cannot monitor or review the content of all websites and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of such off–site pages.
Please be advised that all trademarks, logos, designs, product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with trademark symbols, are trademarks of LASLAE.COM, its affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners. The distribution, downloading, editing, modification, reuse, reproduction, reposting, transmission, performance, display or other uses of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander or libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Further, please be advised that LASLAE.COM actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.A variety of information, advice, recommendations, messages, comments, posts, graphics, photographs, videos, images, data and other materials ("Content") may be available on the LASLAE.COM website. Some of the Content is provided by LASLAE.COM or its suppliers, and other Content is provided by persons who use the LASLAE.COM website ("Users"), such as User videos, photographs, questions, comments, opinions and views posted to walls, promotion areas, chat rooms, blogs, bulletin boards or discussion forums. While LASLAE.COM strives to keep the Content on its LASLAE.COM website accurate, complete, and up–to–date, LASLAE.COM cannot guarantee, and is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any Content, whether provided by LASLAE.COM or its suppliers, or by Users of the LASLAE.COM website. Any questions, comments, opinions, advice, statements or other information expressed or made available by Users or third parties, including but not limited to Users posting writings, videos, photographs, comments or blogs, are those of the respective User or other third party and not of LASLAE.COM. LASLAE.COM does not endorse and is not responsible for (and under no circumstances shall be liable for) the content, accuracy or reliability of any User writing, video, photograph, posting, question, comment, opinion, advice or statement made on the LASLAE.COM website by Users or third parties. LASLAE.COM has the right (but not the obligation) to edit, remove or otherwise regulate information and content provided by third parties on this website.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUBMISSIONS TO LASLAE.COM :
1. You are responsible for what you post. All video, photographs, comments and/or blog postings and submissions to LASLAE.COM are the sole responsibility of their submitter and the submitter will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel, litigation or claims that result from the submitter's video, photograph, comments and/or postings, submissions to LASLAE.COM , and/or something spoken and/or written in or as a direct result of something spoken and/or written in a comment and/or posting of any kind.
2. LASLAE.COM requests that you do not post anything that could be offensive to others. You may not post or submit to LASLAE.COM content that you do not have rights to and that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, that violates a third party's right to privacy, that violates any other applicable local, state, federal or international law, or is otherwise inappropriate. Furthermore, you may not post or submit to LASLAE.COM content that degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability or other classification. LASLAE.COM reserves the right to remove any and all postings and reject submissions that are found to be offensive and/or that do not comply with the terms and conditions this website. LASLAE.COM also reserves the right to terminate access to its walls, blog(s), and/or websites or take other protective steps.
3. Posting of writings, photographs / videos. You may only post or submit to LASLAE.COM for posting writings, photographs and/or videos of content that you have created and have full rights to. LASLAE.COM reserves the right to remove any all writings, photographs and/or videos and reject submissions that do not comply with these terms and conditions.
4. Ownership and confidentiality of information. You may only post or submit to LASLAE.COM information in accordance with, and not in violation of, applicable trademark, trade name, trade dress, trade secret, service mark, copyright, patent, right of privacy, and other intellectual property laws. You further certify that the information you post or submit to LASLAE.COM will not infringe upon or violate the intellectual property rights of any other party. Anything you post the LASLAE.COM website or submit to LASLAE.COM is provided by you on a NON–CONFIDENTIAL BASIS, and LASLAE.COM has no obligation to keep such information confidential, refrain from using such information, or to compensate you for the receipt or use of such information. LASLAE.COM is free to use, for any purpose whatsoever, any information you post on a LASLAE.COM website or submit to LASLAE.COM . You hereby RELEASE LASLAE.COM from any liability under any legal theory in connection with the use, modification, sale or disclosure of any information. Please remember that any information that you disclose on a LASLAE.COM website becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. Once posted, you cannot change or remove any public postings.
6. No posting of harmful content. You agree that you will not upload, post, e–mail or otherwise transmit information that contain harmful content, including, without limitation, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, spy–ware, or any other files, software programs, or technology that is designed or intended to disrupt, interrupt, damage, destroy, intercept, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or otherwise perform a malicious action.
7. Notice and Procedure for making Claims of Copyright Infringement. You agree that you will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any communications or content of any type that infringe or violate any rights of any party. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe any material available via the posting areas of the LASLAE.COM infringe a copyright, you should notify LASLAE.COM using the notice procedure for claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(2) ("DCMA"). Upon LASLAE.COM 's receipt of a proper notice of claimed infringement under DCMA, LASLAE.COM will respond expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material claimed to be infringing and will follow the procedures of the DCMA. LASLAE.COM 's Designated Agent to whom you should address infringement notices under the DCMA is:
Service Provider: The Ryu Law FirmName of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: Francis Ryu Esq.Full Address of Designated Agent to which Notification Should be Sent: 5900 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 2250 Los Angeles CA 90036Telephone Number of Designated Agent: +1 323.931.5270Facsimile Number of Designated Agent: +1 323.931.5271E–Mail Address of Designated Agent:
To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
a. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;b. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing with enough detail so that LASLAE.COM may locate the material;c. A statement by you that you have a good–faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;d. A statement by you declaring under penalty or perjury that: (1) the information in the notification is accurate; (2) that you are the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;e. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, including your address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted; andf. Your physical or electronic signature.